Do not use the interior lights when driving in the dark. The interior lights may obscure your view and cause an accident.
Do not use the interior lights for extended periods when the vehicle is turned off or the battery will discharge.
Interior Lamp AUTO OFF
The interior lamps will automatically go off approximately 10 minutes after the vehicle is turned off and the doors are closed. If a door is opened, the lamp will go off 40 minutes after the vehicle is turned off. If the doors are locked by the smart key and the vehicle enters the armed stage of the theft alarm system, the lamps will go off five seconds later.
1. Front map lamp :
Touch either lenses to turn the map lamp on or off. This light produces a spot beam for convenient use as a map lamp at night or as a personal lamp for the driver and the front passenger.
2. Door lamp : The front or rear room lamps come on when the front or rear doors are opened. When doors are unlocked by the smart key, the front and rear lamps come on for approximately 30 seconds as long as any door is not opened. The front and rear room lamps go out gradually after approximately 30 seconds when the door is closed. However, if the ignition switch or the Engine Start/Stop button is in the ON position or all doors are locked, the front and rear lamps will turn off. If a door is opened with the ignition switch in the ACC position or the OFF position, the front and rear lamps will stay on for about 20 minutes.
3. Room lamp :
Press the button to turn ON the room lamp for the front/rear seats.
Rear room lamp switch :
Press this button to turn the room lamp on and off.
Vanity Mirror Lamp
Push the switch to turn the light on or off.
• The lamp will turn on if this button is pressed.
• :O The lamp will turn off if this button is pressed.
Glove Box Lamp (if equipped)
The glove box lamp turns on when the glove box is opened.
Welcome System (if equipped)
Welcome system helps keep the driver visible by turning on vehicle lights when the driver approaches the vehicle.
Door Handle Lamp (if equipped)
When all the doors are closed and locked, the door handle lamp will turn on for approximately 15 seconds if any of the below is performed.
• if 'Convenience - Welcome mirror/light - On door ulock' is selected in the User Settings mode on the LCD display,
- the lamps will turn on when the door lock button is pressed on the smart key.
- the lamps will turn on when the button of the outside door handle is pressed with the smart key in possession. (available with button type)
- the lamps will turn on when the touch sensor on the outside door handle is touched with the smart key in possession. (available with touch sensor type)
• if both 'Convenience - Welcome mirror/light - On door ulock' and 'Convenience - Welcome mirror/light - On driver approach' is selected in the User Settings mode on the LCD display, the lamps will turn on when the vehicle is approached with the smart key in possession.
You can activate or deactivate Welcome Light function from the User Settings mode on the LCD display
Headlamp and position lamp
When the headlamp (lamp switch in the headlamp or AUTO position) is on and all doors (and tailgate) are locked and closed, the position lamp and headlamp will come on for 15 seconds when the door unlock button is pressed on the remote key or smart key.
At this time, if you press the door lock or unlock button, the position lamp and headlamp will turn off immediately.
When the interior lamp switch is in the position and all doors (and tailgate) are closed and locked, the room lamp will come on for 30 seconds if any of the below is performed.
• When the door unlock button is pressed on the remote key or smart key.
• When you put your hand in the outside door handle while carrying the smart key.
At this time, if you press the door lock or unlock button on the smart key the lamps will turn off immediately.
Top mounted bed lamp and Side mounted bed lamp (if equipped)
Lamps will be activated when a button in cabin is pressed once. (Indicator on button will illuminate when lamps are on.) Or when underbed storage lid is opened.
Lamps will turn Off if any of the following occur:
• After 10 minutes of being activated.
• When remote key or smart key lock button is pressed twice.
• When underfloor storage lid is closed securely
Bed lamps can only be activated when vehicle is in Park (P) or Neutral (N) with the vehicle speed is below 3.1 mph (5 km/h).